- 125,000 SF of Class-A Office Space in North Charleston, SC
- Central location within the Executive Park at Faber Place
- Charleston’s Largest Employment Center
- Adjacent to the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Close Proximity to Abundant Banking and Dining Options
- Park Views, Manicured Grounds, Live Oaks, Fountains, and Walking Paths
- On-site Building Engineer and Day Porter Services
- 9′ Floor-to-Ceiling Glass – Unique Out Door Amenity Area
- Column-free First Generation Space
- Immediate Access to I-526 and I-26
|Owner||HC Charleston, LLC|
|Developer||Durlach Associates and Trinity Capital Advisors|
|Civil||Seamon Whiteside & Associates|
|Location||4400 Leeds Ave. N. Charleston, SC 29405
Central location, excellent proximity to airport & historic Charleston
Adjacent to The Executive Park at Faber Place & Chamber of Commerce.
|Building Area||Approximately 125,000 sf|
|Floor Plates||25,000 RSF|
|Lobby||Granite, limestone, and wood|
|Elevators||2 Passenger, 1 Freight|
|Building Services||Onsite Building Engineer, Internet based service request system|
|Green Features||Targeting ENERGY STAR certification|
|Transportation||Immediate access to I-526, near I-26 & CARTA|
|Neighborhood Amenities||Located within Charleston’s largest office submarket. Adjacent to The Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce. 3.5 miles to Centre Pointe amenities and Charleston International Airport.|
- BlueCross BlueShield
- HDR Engineering
- Insurance Office of America
- Sonepar USA
- TY Lin
Faber Plaza is centrally located, providing convenient access from I-526 and 26. Faber Plaza’s beautifully landscaped grounds, abundant parking and generous undeveloped “green spaces” set the tone for an exceptional business environment. Exercise paths winding through moss draped oak trees, manicured yards and ponds provide a relaxing and inspiring environment for employee breaks, walking, and jogging.
Faber Plaza’s central location allows for a variety of dining options including Bonefish Grill, Chili’s, Panera Bread, and Starbucks. Local favorites include EVO Wood Fired Pizza, Home Team BBQ, and Red Orchid. A short drive downtown provides the opportunity for more upscale dining.
Neighbors in The Executive Park at Faber Place include Boeing, SunTrust, Comcast, IBM, MetLife, and Mead Westvaco. The Park’s location provides convenient access to both national and community banks. Faber Plaza is an opportune location to host out of town clients or regional meetings, with Charleston International Airport and area hotels just 5 minutes away. The park is also home to The Charleston Metro Chamber, Charleston Regional Development Alliance, and Charleston County Economic Development.